April 29, 2013

Someone New.

Times we met before he got my number:  3.  Times I complained to my roommates that he didn't ask for my number:  8.  Height:  5' 4".  Number of double takes when I first found this out:  1.  My Height:  5' 3".  Meals he has bought me:  5.  Days since our first date:  27.  Dates since then:  8.5.  Times he's asked me to be his girlfriend:  1/2. Poems he's written for me:  1.  Number of roses he bought me:  3.  My building and apartment number when I first met him:  23, #310.  Times he came to that apartment:  2.  Times we held hands:  7.  I initiated: 2, he initiated:  5; his hands were cold: 1, hot: 6.  Times he's kissed me:  1; on the cheek:  1, on the lips:  0.  Number of lingering hugs shared:  13.  Dreams I've had about him:  3.  Sleepless nights over him:  0, me:  1.  Text messages exchanged:  213.  Pick up lines used:  0.  Number of roommates he's met:  3.  Number of secrets he's told me:  11, hasn't told me:  2, I've told him:  6, I won't tell him even if he asks:  2.  Average number of times I think about him per day:  15.  Number of things I've said to him that has made him anything less than happy:  3.  Number of moments regretted:  0.  Number of "exes" he's met:  1.  People who are rooting for him:  3.  Journal entries mentioned in:  3.  Number of siblings, his:  4, mine:  3.  Number of months at BYU, him:  4, me:  8.  Months spent on a mission, him:  24, me:  -18.  Miles away from home, him:  842, me:  1,203.  Phone conversations he spoke in Portuguese in front of me:  1.  Books he's recommended to me:  7.  Hours spent together in the library:  1.  Plans made for future endeavors:  6.

No comments:

Post a Comment